Anu Emmanuel HD Pictures | Images | Wallpapers

Anu Emmanuel HD Wallpapers: Anu Emmanuel was born in the US but my parents were born in India. Growing up in America, I had a very sheltered life and I didn’t know how to mix with the American kids. I was always “the Indian girl”. It’s really difficult to break in and to make it big in India. So I thought if I come to America, I can better myself, I can do better than my parents and I can find a better life for me. I was always keen to know more about my parents’ culture and I wanted to learn the language as well. I want to see if I like it and if I don’t, I want to come back”. My parents initially did not approve of my decision but finally they said, “OK if you want to study here, go ahead”. Nguyen Quoc Hoa I started acting when I was in college.

Best things you didn't know about Anu Emmanuel

  • She is the second child in her family
  • Anu was born and brought up in the United States. She had spent most of her time in India during her school days but eventually shifted her base to the United States.
  • She finished her Bachelors of Science in Physics and minored in English Literature.
  • Anu Emmanuel is actually a twin and her twin sister has appeared in a few Malayalam films. They grew up in Cochin and were very close to their mother.
  • She played the lead role in the Hindi film Zero alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif in 2018. She was paid around Rs 5 crores for the film.
  • She had a Tamil Film in the pipeline titled Velan directed by Aishwarya Dutta. She plays the role of the wife of a middle-aged engineer who is a highly skilled drag queen and a fashionista.

Here’s everything you probably didn’t know about Anu Emmanuel, the Telugu actress who is one of the most promising talents in the industry. She is also a trained Bharatanatyam dancer. The movie was a commercial success, especially since it was an independent Malayalam movie. 

Anu Emmanuel Photos HD
Anu Emmanuel Photos HD

Anu Emmanuel HD Photos
Anu Emmanuel HD Photos

Anu Emmanuel Images HD
Anu Emmanuel Images HD

Anu Emmanuel Hot Photos
Anu Emmanuel Hot Photos

Anu Emmanuel HD Pics
Anu Emmanuel HD Pics

Anu Emmanuel HD Wallpaper
Anu Emmanuel HD Wallpaper

Anu Emmanuel Wallpaper
Anu Emmanuel Wallpaper

Beautiful HD Photos of Anu Emmanuel South India Actress
Beautiful HD Photos of Anu Emmanuel South India Actress

Anu Emmanuel Photo
Anu Emmanuel Photo

Post a Comment

0 Comments